A HILARIOUS email from Jake(Outlaw Motorsports)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
To: william@hondaswap.net
Subject: Re: Jake. You might want to read this. From Will.
Date: Mon 04/25/05 03:35 PM

will I have not emailed as I have not been around.My life is pretty much over as far as I am concerned.My wife(who also found out she has a life threatning std which I do not test positve at the time) is still gone with my son Elijah who I have not seen or spoken to since january I have lost my home,my car is totaled,I lost my job, I had a nervous breakdown, I go into mediation on a pending suit in two weeks,which will probably turn into a criminal matter because I do not have the thousands it would take to work it out.I am sorry I never sent youre money,prettymuch the only way my life could be any worse would be to go tback to prison which looks like its going to happen anyway.Like I said before I am sorry about any transgressons you feel I did.It was never my intention for things to turn out like they did.I go to my hearing for my divorce next week and i pray that pending matters do not rear there head prior to this time becaue if I am incarcerated next week i will lose my son forever.I am trying to pull a magic trick and come up with the funds to take care of my mediation and anyone else that I need to .If I lose my civil suit next week I have some documentation talking about conversion.constructive fraud and a bunch of other scary words like the above mentioned.Naturally the individual chose to pursue me civily first as the burden of proof in a civil matter is 100% and something like 50% in a criminal matter so a civil win pretty much asures a criminal conviction.I am not sure if this is exactly right but the attorney I was using on this matter had told me as such.After this divorce and custody deal began to rear its head I had to commit all of my few assets to my family law attorney to hope I get see my son again.I will be glad to take care of your monetary issues and am sorry it took this extra time.regardless of my situation I will honor what I told you at the begining of the year unfortuntely it was not in the timely manner I thought.I will keep in touch here's my mobile xxx-xxx-xxxx if you want to call.I will have this taken care of by the time I go to medation which is around the 13th or soof nexr mos.I will keep you updated
thanks
jake

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Karma's a bitch, isn't it.

I dono man. If he is telling the truth that really sucks ass. It sucks you got screwed but damn that is alot of shit to go through at one time.

Yeah, that does suck, if it is true.

But it doesn't sound good as far as you getting any $$$$

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 26 2005, 12:31 AM
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Karma's a bitch, isn't it.
[post=491452]Quoted post[/post]​

Or hes just really good at making people think he is a pathetic waste of life. . . . sue him anyways.

werd, sue him anyway. he shoulda had insurance on his business. not your fault hes a fuck up.

So... if he's telling the truth his woman has AIDS/H.I.V. huh?? Hmmm, this makes me wonder, if she has that and he does not at the time and they have a kid that would lead one to believe that she was fucking around on em or shooting up or something. If this is the case then why would he lose custody... doesn't make any sense.

Well I wouldn't wish HIV/AIDS on anyone but he could just be fucking with ya. Him giving you his cell # would make me think he is not though. You could probably call the DA or something of the state he is in and check to see if he has been charged and/or been to prison. Either way I would still go after my loot. Shit happens but hey, he tried to fuck you. If he had it his way maybe you'd have the STD too.

His wife was/is a HUGE skank. I remember at Hot Import Nights, Jake got really drunk and she laid him in the back of one of the cars that Outlaw had on show, then went around necking on some asian dude.

Back