1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new idea need thought

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by serrilion, Apr 1, 2009.

1. serrilion

serrilion In my own little world! VIP

Basicly a freind and I got a 94 DX coupe laying around just a shell... He has a 2JZ laying in his shop that needs to be re built. Were thinking making the 94 coupe a RWD with a 2jz single turbo... is this a crazy idea , bad idea or has it been done? i've herd of v8's in a civic but never a supra motor... yep thoughts opions:mellow:

2. MthaFuknGreen

MthaFuknGreen Green on the scene.

i dont think that specific set up has been put together, but the concept has definitely been experimented with.

i hope you have extensive skills/knowledges in welding, engineering and advanced mechanics.

google rwd prelude, civette and whatever else you can think of like that and try to find the threads where the guys posted all their work.
    that should help a lot.

3. serrilion

serrilion In my own little world! VIP

well the guys at the shop beleive if I provide the shell, they can make it work.... the hard parts will be a custom drive shaft, firewall, suspenchion , wiring and some other crap.... We got a frame builder , a engine smith of sorts, and most of all a body guy... we actully talked to the people that did the frame for the civ vette :) we need to find out who they used to gem up the rear end tho

4. 152madwhp

152madwhp New Member

hav fun...hope u haz monie

5. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Throw enough money and talent at it, it can be done for certain. Would be a fun little car.

6. fasthonda

fasthonda New Member

If you can manage to get all the pieces together you will have a hard time keeping that car on the road it will fly, I would imagine that is your intention in the first place.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted