A Non-swap Problem Forum?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleEPeR_CRX

Hey Amdins, we should get a forum going thats not just about swaps, b/c sometimes people have problems that arent to do with swaps, or general mateniance that they need help with, my cotton candy smell problem for 1 ( see civic swap for story), and its not a swap question nor does it fit in any other category, should i just keep using the swap forum for normal car problems or what? where do these go? can we make a misc car problem forum?Peace

Yeah, you know you can go back and edit something after you post it.

With a little more skilled driving, maybe lightened flywheel and a race clutch like street/strip you could easily get into mid to low 14's. A local shop near meh, the owner ran a 13.9 with i/h/e gutted, clutch/flywheel in a rex with a ls.

what the fuck does that have to do with this thread???????????????????

I am the king of OT. I just read his sig and had to right that with no correlation seeing if anyone got that at all.

LoL, nice post B, but ya i just got 2g's in my bank so im looking into an ACT clutch / pressure plate, ( my clutch now is toast), header, cams, and lightening flywheel. i was gunna get b16a tranny but it would work my LS to damn hard on freeway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back