A pro illegal immigration wackjob gets a does of reality

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tell me about it.. i'm fuckin sick of going to the ATM and it asking me what language i want it in.. it never used to be like that.. WTF??..

This conversation is NO DIFFERENT than the insanity that people spout off to me on these subjects.. In other words, she's a fuckin liberal. Move along, nothing to see here.

Get off it.

*I* am a liberal, and I say that illegal immigrants are precisely that... ILLEGAL.

Stop being a neocon for one second, please.

tell me about it.. i'm fuckin sick of going to the ATM and it asking me what language i want it in.. it never used to be like that.. WTF??..

Oh, what's funny are the self-checkout machines at Home Depot. They're the only self-checkout machines I have seen that have a setting for 'spanish'.

I wonder why...

Oh, what's funny are the self-checkout machines at Home Depot. They're the only self-checkout machines I have seen that have a setting for 'spanish'.

I wonder why...

the grocery store self check out has the espanol selection too.. :thumbsdown:

Get off it.

*I* am a liberal, and I say that illegal immigrants are precisely that... ILLEGAL.

Stop being a neocon for one second, please.

But still, a conversation with you is the same as a conversation with this one. It's an exercise in futility - It's also an insane one-direction diatribe of insight vs tin-foil hat insanity.

But still, a conversation with you is the same as a conversation with this one. It's an exercise in futility - It's also an insane one-direction diatribe of insight vs tin-foil hat insanity.

As a conversation with you is like trying to talk to the guy who tells me that Oceana has always been at war with Eurasia, everybody is out to steal our freedoms and the only way to save ourselves is to do exactly what the government tells us without question.

Again, an act of futility.

You forgot your tinfoil hat again, didn't you :)

I've tried that, but when I use Reynolds, I still get the urge to watch NBC news and believe what they say.

My god. I have liberal view points on most things, and I think this chick needs to open her eyes and get a fresh look at the world.

While I love America, there are something that double talk cannot change. Sure, people talk shit about Bush (I do on almost a daily basis), but there are somethings he is doing right. The fence is a good start. Hell yes I'd like to make it more difficult to enter the country illegally. I'd love to talk to someone who can make my sandwich the way I ask (I SAID NOT TOASTED AND THE FUCKER STILL PUT IT IN THE OVEN). I'd love to go to a club and not feel like I'm required to speak Spanish and have a dark tan. Right now, I don't see that happening.

In Dallas school districts illegal immigrants are forcing good elementary school teachers out of the district because they don't speak Spanish. Native Spanish speakers are required by law to have a Spanish speaking teacher, and the class must be taught in Spanish ONLY. I'm all for education, but the line has to be drawn somewhere. If you are going to educate a kid and he is going to be an American citizen, how about you start by teaching him the fucking language.

I also remember when I was 5 years old that my Dad came up to the place where are house was being built and said that he was from the INS. That one comment pushed the building of our house back 3 weeks. That comment should not (in a law-abiding world) have merited the response of more than half of the workers getting in their trucks and leaving. If that was their response, I can guarantee the government is not seeing a dime of their taxes. If thats the case, it probably increased property tax in my area.

Its silly to think that "Illegal immigrants do so much for our country that they shouldn't be prosecuted." Not only do I work harder and get paid less because of that rational, but I obey the law and when I step even a micron outside of it, I pay the penalty. Does the excuse "There was no one else on the road" work when you are doing 67 in a 60 at 3am. No. So, why do we hear that everyday. No one is getting hurt by illegals doing work I don't want to do, but nothing happens to those who break the law every day by just getting up and going to work. No one was getting hurt by me speeding, yet I get a ticket. Its a double standard if you ask me, and it definitely has to be changed.

This is a really big issue for me, and it is one of the reasons why I don't mind Bush being in office, even if he isn't the best person for the job. By God there are worse people that could be in his place, and I'm glad he's there.

Last edited:
Back