a qucik question about my 91 accord muffler

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
he spelled "quick" wrong too

really it was the only reason why I even bothered to look.
But true statement. he has been told many times before to get a manual and start learning to read.

Last edited:
hah i ask a question and i lose rep point?

this site is so fucking gay , its actully not but with all u here it is, get a life i d care about rep points ??? i have beter things to worry abuot than what my rep at h.S ,com is

hah u guess are lames honestly

i have beter things to worry abuot than what my rep at h.S ,com is

If I were you, I would worry about graduating from school with your craptastic typing, spelling, and grammar skills.

And somewhere in there I would worry about being anally raped by a smurf. You seem to be quite the candidate for an unfortunate event like that to happen.

-736 and still falling. And my God dude, your spelling is just ATROCIOUS! I know this is the Internet, but with it being this bad on here, I can't imagine it's much better anywhere else. What are your grades in school like? I seriously want to know...

this site is so fucking gay , its actully not but with all u here it is, get a life i d care about rep points ??? i have beter things to worry abuot than what my rep at h.S ,com is

spell check works wonders you know.. hell it just told me i spelled 'check wrong a few seconds ago! haa! btw go to hell. you are a dumb mother fucker.

"kid that everyone loves to emphasize the mistakes of said douchebag, because c'mon they are all so obvious!"

neg rep from all! updated

Latest Reputation Received -796 point(s) total :

Last edited:
Really?!?!?!? Fucking REALLY?!?!? is he REALLY still here???? you have GOT to be kidding me.... What a fucking tool... im spreading rep around so i can blast him further into the red... what a fucking douchebag...

Learn how to read, comprehend, type, spell.

After you've done that and you can understand what I just wrote, forget how to breathe.

This completes your education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back