A truck for BDN....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]It was built quite a while ago, and it's owned by the wife of the guy who runs Intercrew- so don't knock the style too much. :) It started life as a 4G Civic sedan.

Holy shit, I've seen that online before....Phillip built that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:ph34r:

I'm sorry, whenever I see this picture:

civic_truck_med_05.jpg

I think of Madonna's armpits:

btm48.jpg

Looks like she has Damon Wayans in a headlock.

-> Steve
Interesting sidenote: Madonna's lawyers made Penthouse and Playboy digitally or airbrush-remove her hairy armpits - And thus, it's very tough to find pictures of Madonna's armpits.

Quoted post[/post]]
Holy shit, I've seen that online before....Phillip built that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:ph34r:

Yeah, that's his. He built it in like 1997 or something.

Quoted post[/post]]
I was thinking I could easily drive that with my knees , if I could fit into it sitting on my feet

She is pretty small... but you need the cage to support the structure, and it was built as a show/drag car too.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm sorry, whenever I see this picture:

:gives:

They were using the plants to hide cracks in the paint that they didn't want to fix before the show... didn't care about winning anything- just wanted the car in their booth to attract people into it, and it definitely worked.

Quoted post[/post]]
:gives:

:werd:

Back