Aaron Carter OK After Car Accident

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"Everything happened in such a whirlwind," Carter said in a statement released to The Associated Press. "It was like the mattress flew out of nowhere. You think you're invincible when you're behind the steering wheel of an SUV but you're not. I'm OK but you can imagine I'm still in shock."

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I hate hate hate that attitude. :whatafucktard:

lmao. i saw pics of this on the news this morning.

it was a gay blazer with dub-caps or some gay fucking rims. burnt to the ground.

fucking owned.

who is aaron carter?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! GOD THAT IS AMAZING!!! just goes to show some peoples dreams really do come true... now if you will excuse me.. I have some more dreaming to do!

yea he was, that crackpot was on some other shit probably ran into the back of the truck and the matress hit the shit then fell off in front...then got stuck under. People like that have enough money to stop the press's from the real statements.

My friends on the other hand asks them not to keep him and her anonymous, their name is in the paper and they told them to sue them if they don't like it. I was put in it also but since I'm a minor they don't have the right to put my name in, it read "a 17 year old minor, from Scotch Plains" instead.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 7 2005, 02:49 PM
yea he was, that crackpot was on some other shit probably ran into the back of the truck and the matress hit the shit then fell off in front...then got stuck under. People like that have enough money to stop the press's from the real statements.

My friends on the other hand asks them not to keep him and her anonymous, their name is in the paper and they told them to sue them if they don't like it. I was put in it also but since I'm a minor they don't have the right to put my name in, it read "a 17 year old minor, from Scotch Plains" instead.
[post=442610]Quoted post[/post]​

Hang on a sec, You were involved?

-> Steve

Also, on a side note, I've driven my cars through some really evil shit. I took my Supra across the street, and drove across flaming logs and leaves and shit in Vermont driving through a forest fire. And this "Truck" hit a mattress... And the Mattress stuck to the bottom, and ignited SO FAST that Aaron couldn't pull over and pull the fucking thing out, and then... This is the best... BLEW UP ?! Like action movie style ?!

Escalades are SHIT. I ran over a cardboard box and it wedged in above my exhaust - I found it like, 3 days later and it was just dirty. This whole story stinks of shit.

Back