about ticking injectors and generation of head on car??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jam2506

i have a PR3-1 head is that a b16 1st gen or which gen..i was curious on that, also i know its the injectors there ticking really loud now when i open the hood n crack the throttle i can hear them distinctively, i am gonna probably go with RC engineering 310cc injectors but i have no idea where to get the obd2 plug adapters, which im not sure if i need bc i am runnign a p73 itr ecu obd2, but my intake manifold is a p30 from a b16 if you guys could clear this up this would be great?

[/quote]
whats the +3 for? and i just ordered some Accel 30/lb injectors 309cc from ebay that should help if not ill get the valves adjusted and that all checked out
[/quote]

I THINK HE MEANT 3 POINTS FOR ME OR HE AGREES WITH ME....ITS DEFF UR VALVES TICKING BECAUSE THERE OUT OF ADJUSTMENT....TRUST ME ON THIS....HAPPENS ALOT TO HONDAS :laugh:

Injectors tick. That is just the noise they make, but valve lash that is too sloppy will cause another ticking noise. THey both come from the same general area. Check to make sure it is not just the valve lash. Injectors should make a light clicking noise, that's normal, but you should do a valve adjustment if you think that they are too loud.

Definitely check valve lash first. Adjusting them is much cheaper even if you have to buy the special little tool and feeler gauges. If we are wrong then the worst thing that has happened is that you have done some preventitive maintenance.

Back