Abu Musab al-Zarqawi Killed in Bombing Raid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Had to post it:

255702.jpg

And here is the ACTUAL New York Post front page,

front060906.gif

CNN reports that he was alive when U.S Troops arrived.. I hope they tortured that motherfucker!!

wow, the reaction by some people to this is amazing

(actually this first one doesn't bother me) a news reporter wanted to know if we gave him medical attention. I'm assuming she doesn't understand the internal injuries associated with 500lb bombs...

(this is what actually makes me mad) A Dem on capitol hill (I missed their name, will edit it in when I find out who) claimed the attack was a "publicist stunt" by the president and that US military members should be mad about it. So I guess Dem's want us to lose the war now? Is that their political strategy going into the election?

Fucking idiots, WWII Dems are rolling in their graves once agian

i hope they decapitated him like he did to many innocent people...but anyways...glad to see we got +1 for the U.S. now if we could just find that bin laden fucker...lol

Check out Neal's Nuze for details on who in the senate and house is upset - actually crying upset - that we killed him.

It's great. These people's hatred of Bush is going to blow up in their face. I can't wait for the 2008 election ads:

"Candidate so and so was actually crying at the killing of terrorists, they volunteered to be a pallbearer"

This is gonna be good. The barking moonbats are at it again !

Quoted post[/post]]
Check out Neal's Nuze for details on who in the senate and house is upset - actually crying upset - that we killed him.

It's great. These people's hatred of Bush is going to blow up in their face. I can't wait for the 2008 election ads:

"Candidate so and so was actually crying at the killing of terrorists, they volunteered to be a pallbearer"

This is gonna be good. The barking moonbats are at it again !

Rampant corruption versus rampant stupidity... now do you see why I am liking the third parties more and more?

Back