1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AC Schnitzer M5

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by endlesszeal, Apr 30, 2005.

1. endlesszeal

endlesszeal Senior Member

I was went to my local sushi bar to pick up some chicken karage and nigiri, then i stumbled on this bad bitch. i was shocked. 1) i live in a town where pop is around 100k. 2) everyone here is almost piss broke minus some retard people and bay area lawyers 3) its not just a "regular" m5.

I was trying to get some info on it, but there isnt much. Its basically an M5 with a bodykit, badges, and a few minor upgrades like exhaust, intake, cams, and a new chip. The official AC Schnitzer said its capable of 190mph!!! What a bad ass family sedan. Oh yeah and i peaked inside and saw a control for the dampers. badass............ and you guys will never guess what i say inside...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note: Sorry for the horrible quality; took it off my phone. and the white blurrer in the background is an M3. WOW what a kick ass sushi place.

I saw two baby seats in the back and a polo duffle in the passenager.. my only guess... HOT MILF!!!!

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

:thumbsup:

3. driverunknown

driverunknown Senior Member

I thought someone was fucking in there. whoops!

4. ScrapinSi

ScrapinSi Senior Member

a guy i know has a Schnitzer M5, but with different wheels... SILLY... Just SILLY... Goes Sideways in 2nd gear easier than a mad phat drifter s13. Silly Power. And sounds SOOO mean.

5. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

I saw a white AC Schnitzer M3 in portland yesterday... I almost humped it.

Those wheels make my nips hard.

6. endlesszeal

endlesszeal Senior Member

Personally, the Countaches are too ugly for me. They were cool when i was like 5. But Blanco, if you cruise the 5 often, you see some mean ass cars. Seen a red Diable, SRT10 Viper, a few ACR Vipers, baby blue 360 modena at a fly shop (rich dick that needs to "take up a hobby;" plate said SF Ferrari) and some other bad ass cars.

Also, know a guy whose parents are millionares. Got themselves an AMG SL55. 5.5 V8 with a blower. 490hp. Its actually parked near us a lot because theyre friend of my gfs family. Will take some pictures of it when i get a chance.

7. Smonkeyboy

Smonkeyboy Senior Member

dude i went to HS with has an E36 M3 with those AC wheels. HOttness.

8. Seany-izzle

Seany-izzle New Member

have you ever driven a 360?? they arent easy.

today on my way to Keene NH i saw a black Viper (newer), 98ish black porsche turbo, a red z06, and a mini s. all had tirerack stickers on teh windshield and a bunch of decals on the side...must of been some sort of event. :)

9. Smonkeyboy

Smonkeyboy Senior Member

dude, i have to say i was impressed with the cooper s, for being as heavy as it is, it sure is a fuckin fast gocart. me and my sis' ex ate the twisties in that thing.

10. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

My dad just sold his 2002 cooper S for a 2005 cooper S. The newer one is so much nicer. LSD plus shorter gearing and a more agressive engine tune. Steering wheel is also alot less like a semi truck and actually feels sporty. It is still in the break in peroid so I can't go past 4500 rpms for another 1000 miles, but even still, it feels a hell of alot faster then his old one. Its really fun to toss around.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted