1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accord Euro-R Manifold, GReddy Emanage System

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by dohcvtec_accord, Mar 12, 2004.

1. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

I've got a couple of Honda-related items sitting around my house that I'd like to get rid of.

GReddy E-Manage System: Traded for my old F22 engine, never installed in my car or the guy who gave it to me. It includes the computer, harness, cable, manual, editing/logging software (GReddy Support Tool)....everything that normally comes with the system, including the boxes.
    Clicky here for some pics
    Retails for a little over $400 for the computer and software, asking $250 plus shipping.

Accord Euro-R Manifold: Bought it a little while before I wrecked the Accord, never installed it. It's only a bare manifold. Comes in the original Honda packaging, it was only opened to takes pics of.
    Some more pics y0
    Bought it for $280 plus shipping, asking $225 plus shipping.

Take both for $425 plus shipping.

2. dohcvtec_accord

Bump

3. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

do u know what the modifications are that need to be done to the euro r manifold to make it work on a regular obd1 jdm h22?

4. dohcvtec_accord

You can go to honda-tech.com and do a search for what needs to be done to make it work. It's not exactly easy, but it's been done plenty of times.

5. TechChris

TechChris Member

Hi

I was wondering if you still have the E-manage?

Chris

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted