accord Type R???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This engine is F20B Accord Euro-R CL1 which was sold only in Japan.
The European Accord Type-R indicated as CH1, a H22A7 engine which was sold only in Europe. This engine has 212HP. Was produced from 1998-2002.
Is not currently a problem in Europe to buy it even if they are few but be careful to state such a car because there are so many speculators. Prices range from € 4000 - € 20 000. according to the state. Once owned for almost 12 years. is the year 1999 which had a problem with 5 gear synchro. I replaced all the synchrony of the company carbonsynchro. and the car was no other problem.

I own a Accord Type R. Bought it new in Denmark in 2000. It is a RHD UK spec with MPH on the speedo. Imported it to Australia in 2004 and drive it every day. It is reliable as a... honda. Mine is silver with the standard rear spoiler. (there was an option to order the car without a spoiler).

It is still 100% stock and has clocked up 94000 miles.

Those who live in Canberra may see it about from time to time

geoffg

I am pretty sure that regardless of where it came from,the "Type-R"accord is the same exact car was the Euro-R which is a buck nasty Accord.Aside from the Euro-R Honda has always has there big bodies (Prelude,Accord,TL,CL)in japan and over seas were the Type-Sand here if offered were the Type-SH. Aside from a few the retained the Type-S. I am pretty sure that there was not a Type-R Accord. In 94-97 they were not offered with a H22 here, if you want a performance model of some sort you bought the V6. and or luxury model. as i said i could be wrong but i am sure that it was a dumb kid.

Back