Acura Integra Factory Radio Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

Ok, I am putting my factory tape deck from the integra into the accord, it clipped right in so rock on there. I have the security code but just typing it in doesn't seem to work. Whats the procedure for unlocking an anti-theft radio?

from what i've heard.. once the stock radio is removed.. it cant be used again.. someone correct me if i'm wrong, but thats what i remember hearing

I've used it before after having it out of my integra for over a year. But I did use it again in the integra, can't say I've ever heard it play in another car. Is the code to the radio in the ECU or something?

Quoted post[/post]]
I've used it before after having it out of my integra for over a year. But I did use it again in the integra, can't say I've ever heard it play in another car. Is the code to the radio in the ECU or something?
The code is in the original car somewhere on a sticker...
You can call the dealer if you know what year car it came from, and read them the serial number (on the top of the radio), they can retrieve the code for you.
They can be used again.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
The code is in the original car somewhere on a sticker...
You can call the dealer if you know what year car it came from, and read them the serial number (on the top of the radio), they can retrieve the code for you.
They can be used again.
:withstupid:

Back