Added a new member to my family...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Where did you adopt her from? DDFL? I've been looking around for a little while, at pics of Shepherd mix breeds on the intardnet. What about Roxanne? Did Chaz decide he wanted her, or what?

Quoted post[/post]]
you paid 35 bucks for a used dog?
lol

sounds like you adopted?
spay/neuter fee = 35?
Lol!! She isn't used you A-HOLE!! I bought her from some kid whose doggie had a litter of puppies.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
you paid 35 bucks for a used dog?
lol

sounds like you adopted?
spay/neuter fee = 35?

That's nothing. I paid 250 for my girlfriend's Pembroke Welsh Corgi. She's worth it though.

Both of them. :p
My dog at my parents house that I previously mentioned, Bear, is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He is the most radical dog in the world. He's sooo smart, yet, such an idiot!! LOL!! Awesome dog!

Quoted post[/post]]
Where did you adopt her from? DDFL? I've been looking around for a little while, at pics of Shepherd mix breeds on the intardnet. What about Roxanne? Did Chaz decide he wanted her, or what?
Ya, Chaz decided he wanted Roxy after all, which is cool with me, because she is dumb. Her and Zeus just learned how to jump the back fence and are wandering around on the railroad tracks according to animal control!! Sucks for Dane and Chaz. :ph34r:

1k for a purebred pit????

That's fucking ridiculous. I have been looking for a dog for awhile now, and I could've adopted MANY purebred American Pitbull Terriers (Strafordshire Terrier) for like $100-150 depending on the shelter. They are illegal in Denver, so all sorts of people always get them taken away by Animal Control.

make sure you get papers for whatever you buy. cause purebred pitbulls aren't cheap.

She was $250 because she's AKC material. She's been spayed though (which is good for us), and she's never been registered, but she could be registered at any time. We have no desire or motivation to register her because it would only be necessary to show her, and we think that's stupid.

But yeah, she's awesome. Exaclty how you said - smart but kinda dumb. lol

Yeah, purebred Pit Bulls around here are CHEAP like whoa. You can get one for $125 easy. But no way I would want one purebred. They're too much of a hassle. So the next best thing is find one that's mixed with a smart dog (G Shepherd). And I'm set on it, I can't wait till I get back from Korea and get a better job.

Back