Added Another One!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

frozengreenpeas.jpg

its time bro

time to go for the ole snip
then you need the peas to ice your balls

that shit is major surgery you're in and out in an hour. I'd suggest you do it IMO instead. So much easier for the guy. PLus, how the hell are you going to manage 3 kids, one of which is a new born, while she's laid up in the hospistol for a few days and recovering at home a few more after?

that shit is major surgery you're in and out in an hour. I'd suggest you do it IMO instead. So much easier for the guy. PLus, how the hell are you going to manage 3 kids, one of which is a new born, while she's laid up in the hospistol for a few days and recovering at home a few more after?
I've been doing that for the past 4 days lol...

The only sleep I get is the 2 hours between getting off work and having to go to school, and an hour and a half or so on the ride to and from school when my car pool drives. If it's my day to drive, I obviously don't get that sleep. I got a few hours when I get home from school before I gotta go to work. During those hours I feed my kids, give them a bath, and cook again so they can eat later. Then it's off to work and the routine starts all over again.

When i'm not there, her mom goes over and watches my kids but as soon as I get home, she leaves. My schedule is crazy right now...

When you see me on here, it's just to fill a little time so I don't fall asleep while my kids are eating or something. I'm only on right now because i'm on a break at work lol.

I've been doing that for the past 4 days lol...

The only sleep I get is the 2 hours between getting off work and having to go to school, and an hour and a half or so on the ride to and from school when my car pool drives. If it's my day to drive, I obviously don't get that sleep. I got a few hours when I get home from school before I gotta go to work. During those hours I feed my kids, give them a bath, and cook again so they can eat later. Then it's off to work and the routine starts all over again.

When i'm not there, her mom goes over and watches my kids but as soon as I get home, she leaves. My schedule is crazy right now...

When you see me on here, it's just to fill a little time so I don't fall asleep while my kids are eating or something. I'm only on right now because i'm on a break at work lol.

That single parent stuff is for the birds. I've had my share, though only with two. Any guy who says he wants to be a stay at home dad either has teenagers or is out of his mind...

Sometimes work is the only place I get any peace...

That is a lot of hair. They say a kid with a lot of hair gives the woman terrible heartburn during the pregnancy. Your wife must have had a grand old time...
She actually started getting a little heartburn the last 2 weeks or so.

That single parent stuff is for the birds. I've had my share, though only with two. Any guy who says he wants to be a stay at home dad either has teenagers or is out of his mind...

Sometimes work is the only place I get any peace...
Yeah, sometimes I'm thankful for work and school.

Dunno how I missed this thread. Congrats! lol

congrats man. can't wait for my blessings. :)
Thank You kind sir's :)

Back