Advice please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just finished swapping a 2000 b18b into my 1995 integra .... i used the obd2 engine harness and plugged it in at the shock towers.... all went well in the starting and running departement, the only thing not working is my tach, does the signal for the tach come from the dizzy ? because there is one green wire that is cut on the distributor connector but i dont know where that would go to on my stock harness. Any advice is greatly appreciated and everyone has been a lot of help so far.

Quoted post[/post]]
I just finished swapping a 2000 b18b into my 1995 integra .... i used the obd2 engine harness and plugged it in at the shock towers.... all went well in the starting and running departement, the only thing not working is my tach, does the signal for the tach come from the dizzy ? because there is one green wire that is cut on the distributor connector but i dont know where that would go to on my stock harness. Any advice is greatly appreciated and everyone has been a lot of help so far.

Should be the blue wire coming out of the distributor.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Should be the blue wire coming out of the distributor.

Yeah the blue wire is attached to that cut green wire so i just extended it and attached it at that capped spot on the drivers side ...... So the tach is fixed ! Thanks for the reply

Back