advice please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

see if you can trade those 17's for some 14 or 15's and I didn't notice any one suggesting a tranny swap, but an Si tranny will make it feel quicker.
rear disk brakes help alot too, and easier to work on.

I already have an SI Tranny in it. The factory tranny went out and it was the only replacement I could get, lucky me. and I am currently trying to get this other CRX Si that has title issues for parts, but I would like to know what car did the DOHC ZC engine come out factory in, and what liter is it? It would make it easier for me to find one if I knew.

theres a DOHC ZC
pretty much all D series your going to find are 1.5 or 1.6, and the occasional 1.7 single cam.
pre 90 integra's had the DOHC and I don't remember what was all involved in the swap.

You can always swap the head off of your for a SOHC Vtec head, or a DOHC if you can find the right one. Just getting a longblock should be less time consuming though.

Also, how does your HF have power steering?

Last edited:
if you are getting an si for parts, it would be nice to put that d16a6 in the hf and all other si parts, esp the seats!! i think the si seat is one of the best seats eva

-me

oh, and use this site better, search "engine codes" for all honda hearts, the bodies they came in, and more!

Last edited:
Back