AEM Intake Groupbuy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would suggest registering as a vendor before you post stuff like that in here.

Yeah they are now that I looked over them. Damn I wish I already didn't have a aem cold air so I could jump on this deal :p

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 27 2003, 12:11 AM
Yeah they are now that I looked over them. Damn I wish I already didn't have a aem cold air so I could jump on this deal :p

It's good to hear feedback like that :D

I was quite surprised at how low they offered those groupbuy prices that's my motive for getting the word out, because if people are in the market, they can't beat these prices :)

Thanx again for letting me post it up here.

-Copland007

Is there anything for a CRX Si? I don't even know if they make one...

Are these the V2 CAI setups or the older version?

Originally posted by Calesta@Jul 27 2003, 12:46 AM
Is there anything for a CRX Si? I don't even know if they make one...

Are these the V2 CAI setups or the older version?

I'm pretty sure these are not V2's, I'll double check with my moderator who set it up.

It looks like AEM has a few part numbers for it.

21-400 CAI
22-400 Short RAM

I'll see what we can do, I'll get back to you!

Cool. Let me know if you can do 89-91 CRX Si, V2, or both. :)

Is this group buy through RPM Motoring? If it is just want to let you know that they are a good business. I just ordered a aem bypass valve from them. Good customer service and arrived on time. Just thought I'd let you know.

Yup, this is through RPM Motoring, thanx for the good feedback about them!

Good news, got some numbers in for a couple of models that were requested. Not so good news I can't post them up in the group buy officially (yet). I'll be PM'ing each of you individually who asked.

These are both for the 88-91 Civic/CRX Si/EX, and 90-93 Integra All. Short RAM and CAI.

If anyone else wishes to know more details about these two please either send me a PM or email at copland007@acurainspired.com.

Thanx!

Back