AEM is SEMA's Manufacturer of the Year

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
AEM Receives “Manufacturer Of The Year†Award From SEMA Sport Compact Council!

Hawthorne, CA, July 8th 2005 —SEMA's Sport Compact Council (SCC) recognized AEM as an industry leader at its annual industry awards reception at the International Auto Salon by awarding the company its “Manufacturer of the Year†award.

SEMA presents this award to a SEMA-member manufacturer that has provided innovation and leadership in the import scene and has gone the extra mile to provide a product line consisting of quality and excitement. Some of AEM’s accomplishments include: pioneering the Cold Air intake for sport compacts, introducing the first adjustable cam gear for imports, inventing the patented air bypass valve that prevents hydrolock on Cold Air intakes, designing the first patented adjustable fuel pressure regulator with interchangeable orifices, creating the first twin-capacitive digital ignition system, introducing the first UEGO controller and gauge readout in one unit, and of course creating the first stand-alone engine management system that uses a vehicle’s factory wiring harness—the AEM EMS.

“I am speechless,†stated AEM President Greg Neuwirth. “This award is such an honor and I am proud to accept it on behalf of everyone at AEM. To a person, we strive to deliver innovative products that feature the best engineering and manufacturing at the best price. Receiving this award reinforces that we are meeting our goals as a company, and motivates us to continue working diligently toward our primary goal of becoming the top competitor in the performance products and electronics segment of the aftermarket.â€

Said Jason Sakurai from Roadhouse Marketing and Chairman Elect of the SEMA Sport Compact Council, “AEM has continued to represent innovation and forward-thinking in their products for the street and in support for various types of racing, from their record-setting rear wheel drive Honda drag race car, to drifting. By touring their racecar in support of their own company and the industry as a whole, they have been the subject of a Honda commercial, a testimonial to their ability to bring the message of performance to the youth market.â€

AEM performance products are Engineered to Outperform. The company manufactures street and race performance products and electronics that are unmatched in performance, quality and value. AEM headquarters is located in Hawthorne, CA.

For more information, contact:
Lawson Mollica
(310) 484-2322, ext. 229
lmollica@aempower.com

Attachments

• mfg_award.jpg
    mfg_award.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 81
That's cool. AEM has done some pretty good things I think. Their intakes are really good (albeit overpriced) and their EMS is a godsend according to a friend of mine ('92 prelude si H23 turbo, 400whp)

Id agree that the AEM EMS is great, but how much better are they than crome/hondata? Anyone used both?

the aem, or any TRUE standalone, will always be more advanced than a chipped ecu because it doesn't have the inherit limitations OF the oem ecu.

Back