Aftermarket Mufflers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

guitarjon

Recently, for Xmas, my girlfriend bought me an Arospeed muffler for my 03 Civic Si. It's real nice, and has a 4" tip, but it has a built-in silencer. Is there any way to have the silencer removed?

Originally posted by guitarjon@Dec 27 2004, 03:40 PM
Recently, for Xmas, my girlfriend bought me an Arospeed muffler for my 03 Civic Si. It's real nice, and has a 4" tip, but it has a built-in silencer. Is there any way to have the silencer removed?
[post=438005]Quoted post[/post]​

All the ones I have seen just pull straight out with a small nut/bot or two that holds them in.

One time, this guy I had auto shop with had one that was stuck, so we tied a rope around it and a near by fence and drove the car forward :lol: popped right out!

Yea, there should be a small bolt on the bottom that unscrews and you can then remove the silencer.

Since you got an Arospeed muffler I'm guessing your girlfriend does not know much about cars... or is low on a budget to spend for you.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 30 2004, 03:37 PM
Arrospeed? Are you sure you're going to be please with it? Retain stock, get a dump!
[post=439121]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, i'm very pleased with it. It's got a nice rumble to it, and goes well with the sound from my K&N Typhoon kit. Now I just need to finish the rest of the piping to open the throat.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Dec 30 2004, 03:55 PM
Since you got an Arospeed muffler I'm guessing your girlfriend does not know much about cars... or is low on a budget to spend for you.
[post=439125]Quoted post[/post]​

shit.. I'd be happy if I got anything for my car.. my girl can't even boil water lol

Originally posted by 91tegrals@Jan 3 2005, 01:55 PM
dude my girlfriend called the exhaust an amp, and that is why i dumped her :D
[post=440517]Quoted post[/post]​

if i had room in my sig, i would add this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back