Ahh! Giant Squid!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

giant squids have always been fascinating to me. i think what draws me to them was the fact that no one (before now) has seen them alive. its kinda mysterious to know they exist only by finding the dead, and never seeing them alive. ive been waiting a long time for someone to actually get a picture. defintiely cool stuff.

i want to see those lure fishes, maybe they've been caught, but i haven't seen one

also, the giant crab, as big as a big squid

There are alot of deep water species what we have no clue about.... because we mainly dont have the tech to go so deep... like when the tsunami hit, it washed out weird fish/ fucked up looking things.. that we havent even seen before... (I got the email somewhere in my hotmail account...)

Pretty cool and it scared me a little..

Quoted post[/post]]
There are alot of deep water species what we have no clue about.... because we mainly dont have the tech to go so deep... like when the tsunami hit, it washed out weird fish/ fucked up looking things.. that we havent even seen before... (I got the email somewhere in my hotmail account...)

Pretty cool and it scared me a little..

Whoops.

Regardless, those fish are scary..........

And there are species we dont know about down there.. I swear it! I swear!!!!!!
Some one believe me PLEASE!

:)

Back