ahhh dangit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alaskancodkiller

it goes under the intake manifold, and plugs into the block. and has 2 smaller plugs covered by a large rubber cover. does the yellow/green wire go on the left, or right??

umm... the only things that plug into the black are:
the knock sensor
and the oil pressure sender.

both of which are 1 wire.

coolant temp sensor, big green fucker on the back of the block, has 2 prongs with a rubber boot. Just hook it up, it'll work either way

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89@May 19 2005, 11:04 AM
coolant temp sensor, big green fucker on the back of the block, has 2 prongs with a rubber boot. Just hook it up, it'll work either way

matt
[post=501251]Quoted post[/post]​

where the hell is that? :scratches head:

i don't think i have one of those...

Originally posted by alaskancodkiller@May 19 2005, 12:00 AM
it goes under the intake manifold, and plugs into the block. and has 2 smaller plugs covered by a large rubber cover. does the yellow/green wire go on the left, or right??
[post=501163]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahaha alright thanks I totally forgot to keep track both times that I unplugged it!!!!

Only the OBD0 motors had the fan switch on the back of the block, with 2 wires in a rubber boot. OBD1/2 had the fan switch on the thermostat housing.

Originally posted by civicious@May 20 2005, 04:31 PM
Only the OBD0 motors had the fan switch on the back of the block, with 2 wires in a rubber boot. OBD1/2 had the fan switch on the thermostat housing.
[post=501796]Quoted post[/post]​

thank you. i'm not an idiot.
to hell with this obd0 shit :p

Back