AHhhhh...They got me.....Help......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Crap!...now I need to get the damn alum foil hats made.....they found me....I have proof....

GIS+pic.JPG

:lol: :eek: :cool: :D

Anyways...found my house, and the property lines....in a recent pic (2005) the CRX, the Civic, and the Jeep is visable....and me too.:confused: anyways...it does look like 8 feet of my garage is my neighbors garage...and you can see how shitty the lawn looked. :( and what my new garage's roof looks like from the air....:lol:

I think I will use the lawn mower and from now on do the last past on the lawn in a big F.U. and see if it shows up in the pics in the future.... :lol: Oh...I colored the line for the garage pink...so you can see the where it's not all my garage....but I also have a part of the old mans shed as well.... :p

ummm...damn...youre a huge bitch!...lol...jk...

i like the FU idea though...haha

and also....looking at it...that doesn't look like the Jeep...it's the subaru........The jeep was always parked by the road in 2005....

okay im super confused...neither the prelude nor the protege are infront of either of my houses....i cant drive both cars.

old house

oldhouse.jpg

new house

newhouse.jpg

just confused....where was the lude.

yeah its pretty crazy. my old house wasnt too bad.

it was just, left onto creek royal, right onto clear water, left onto amber spgs.

the new house is tricky (lets see if yall pick up on it)

right onto locksley, left onto golden arrow, left onto robin, left onto nottingham, right onto forest glen.....

weird ey?

i have robin hood streets too...mine is right onto tharpe...left onto loxley dr...right onto penny ln...there are also some like york pl...pickworth ln...sheffield...

Back