AIM audio ads

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Feb 12 2004, 01:41 PM
but untill it's easy as pie to install WinXP on multiple computers
without having to buy a liscence for all of them and still eb able to update via,
windowsupdate, then I'll stick with 2000

Easy...

Get a site license so you can use the same serial on multiple machines, then get an XP CD that has no activation routines built into it.

Install on a machine, use something like AutoPatcher to apply all the updates without having to connect to Microsuck, then image the hard drive to other computers.

Originally posted by Calesta+Feb 12 2004, 04:00 PM-->
@Feb 12 2004, 01:41 PM
without having to buy a liscence for all of them and still eb able to update via,

Easy...

Get a site license so you can use the same serial on multiple machines, then get an XP CD that has no activation routines built into it.

Install on a machine, use something like AutoPatcher to apply all the updates without having to connect to Microsuck, then image the hard drive to other computers.

cool, now all I need is a Site license, and a XP CD that has no activation routines

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Feb 12 2004, 09:13 PM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 12 2004, 04:00 PM
CRX-YEM

Easy...

cool, now all I need is a Site license, and a XP CD that has no activation routines

I have pro that you could use, I booted it with no numbers :) it has all the patchs already, only thing is, it is the German version, sprachen sie deutsch?

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Feb 12 2004, 03:13 PM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Feb 12 2004, 04:00 PM
CRX-YEM

Easy...

I can't give you the one I have, sorry. :)

get it through work and take a couple licenses home with you :)

Back