air fuel ratio gauge fs on ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, the price is a bit high. Im pretty sure i can go to summit and pick one up for 60 bux. Not to nock ya or anything. Its in good shape, but i dont think people would be interested in an air fuel ratio gauge at that price. try lowering your starting bid, and maybe it will make its way back up to 50.

The a/f gauge moniters the exaust temprature by the use of an o2 sensor to show you how rich or lean your engine is running.

its just plug and play?.....whats the best O2 sensor for the AF.. i want to use a separate one just for the AF ....

The a/f gauge moniters the exaust temprature by the use of an o2 sensor to show you how rich or lean your engine is running.

i don;t think o2 sensor measures exhaust temp, if so they wouldn;t make EXHAUST temp gauges
lol

a/f translates your o2 signal to let you know if you running rich or lean, same thing it tells your computer so it can adjust your fueling...

there is no need for a seperate o2 just for the gauge...
and they say these are kind of worthless compared to a wideband, but wideband = $$$$, so i;m running a regular a/f

50 is kinda high for a used gauge, even if it has the pod...
buying used is always a risk, so for the extra 20 people would prob buy it new...

ive heard alot of rumors about tapping into the wires for yuor stock o2 sensor (for the gauge ) causing issues with air to fuel ratios, so it isnt a bad idea to get a second one justf ro the gauge. this is what i will be doing when i install mine

yeah but which O2 sensor is the best to run directly off the guage? 1/2/3/4 wires???

your buying it used from me, i have been a member on here for along time and im not about to ruin my name on here or screw anyone. i didnt use this very long, it has a very small ding on it but you can see it in the pic on ebay and isnt a big deal. as for running an extra o2 sensor im not sure how you would set that up but its a good idea, bosch makes 02 sensors fairly cheap. 3 wires run off the gauge itself.

the three wires for the gauge are power for backlighting, ground - also for lighting, and the feed from the o2

i believe it won't matter which o2 sensor you use...

and i am def not saying anything about your rep vtecsir1, i would buy from you cause you are part of hondaswap but i already have my gauges...

That way this works is it uses the votage the the o2 sensor is putting out to light LED on the guage. the o2 sensor measures how much oxygen is in your exhaust (too much oxygen = too lean and it puts a high voltage. very little oxygen = more fuel and a lower voltage) I would probably use the o2 sensor closest to the engine.

Back