Alarms

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eyesonlybob

well. with a new car comes a new alarm. on the old civic i had some pos viper alarm. i want to step it up a notch and get a better one. im thinking of the autopage rs-750 lcd with a glass sensor.

does anyone have this? suggestions? what do you all have?

Something that works, and it's also a brand that's not disclosed so the thieves won't know before hand how to hack it.

:lol:

You can't go wrong with products in the mid to high range from DEI though.

baseball-bat-03.png

LMAO :lol:
thats funny shit ... seems to be real too :lol:

thats all great and wonderful...kinda funny too

but does anyone have anything constructive?

high end DEI stuff is very good ... doesnt have all the bling bling features though (pagers, LED screens, etc)

DEI does have good shit, but I wouldn't advertise what I had on here...and the rental thing isn't real it was actually invented by a black woman who grad from some Ivy League school....i wonder what happens if you try to rent one..?

Basically try to make your car look as close to stock as possiblem, no bling bling shit, dont go blaring your stero everywhere. Try not to draw attention to your car. It will work better than an alarm. If a theif thinks you don't have anything they will move on. If they really want your car, it will be gone no matter what security device you have.

Originally posted by jeff@May 30 2003, 11:24 PM
Basically try to make your car look as close to stock as possiblem, no bling bling shit, dont go blaring your stero everywhere. Try not to draw attention to your car. It will work better than an alarm. If a theif thinks you don't have anything they will move on. If they really want your car, it will be gone no matter what security device you have.

Unless you take out your ECU while you are at work or school or home. :lol:

i have a dealership alarm on my EF...just basic shit...keyless entry, starter disable, ect. not to mention i also have the "unbreakable autolock"...some people thinks it's stupid...but it doesn't hurt and it works better than the club if you ask me

eddie murphy once said the pager alarms were made so when your car is being stolen you can run out there and get your ass kicked too :lol:

BTW i have an old viper alarm with a shock sensor, door sensors and a mic that picks up sharp sounds like tapping on glass. it never let me down, except the one time i let the remote's battery die and within a week, my car was broken into right in my driveway! :bash:

Back