Alignment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ED9man

I'm getting my car aligned on Monday since I just install my new Hankook Ventus R-S2's on my stock 14 inch wheels of my 88 CRX Si with stock suspension. What is the best setting to have it put at? Naturally I want the alignment optimized for cornering, but I dont want a setting that will wear the tires excessively. Should I stick to the stock setting which is probably optimized to track straight easily or is there a better setting I can have done optimizing it for cornering without prematurely killing my tires? Thanks.

If you have all stock suspension, then you can only adjust your toe... and the best setting to avoid killing your tires is to have the toe set at zero. For better cornering, you can give yourself a bit of toe out up front and some toe in in the rear, but that'll start to scrub your tires into oblivion.

:withstupid:

You would need a camber kit to adjust the camber. Optimized setting, I couldn't tell ya. But like Cal said, you can't adjust it now if you hjave the stock suspension.

Back