all-motor civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:blink: Bad ass man. 11.3... holy shit. Too bad it's not street legal. OR is it?

...How come there's no drooling smilie on here??

:worthy: :worthy:

my friend "his brother" hit 12.44 in his hatch all motor but it wasnt stripped down like that one, and he had a gsr.

yeah, he's had that site up for a little while. Thats good that they are getting much better times now then before.

Milan

My friends brother has a 99 Si all motor and he ran 11 something last Friday at Rockingham, NC. I can't remember what his time was exactly. However, that is crazy.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 23 2003, 06:33 PM
yeah, he's had that site up for a little while. Thats good that they are getting much better times now then before.

Milan

they were having a lot of transmission problems but i think they got that straightened out.

Originally posted by haccord141+Aug 24 2003, 11:10 AM-->
Silverchild79
@Aug 22 2003, 11:44 PM
11 sec all motor is neeking fruts!!!

just imagine what he could run with a turbo

Uhh, thats a motor built for all-motor, if they slapped a turbo on it, it would blow up so fast it wouldnt even be funny. They would have to lower the compression, tune out overlap,tune it, and a bunch of other shit. Turbo motor and all-motor are 2 very different beasts.

Back