All People With Swaps In a CRX Please Read

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CReX123

Did anyone have to change the speedo cable in your CRX when you did your swap???? or do anything at all, or does the stock speedo fit in any Tranny?

i used the stock speado cable. you might have to replace the vss on the tranny with a cable vss from your old tranny so that it will accept your cable.

vss????? no clue what that means. Cause I ordered a new cable cause i dont have one on my car right now, will a stock crx hf cable work with my b16 tranny?

Originally posted by CReX123@Aug 24 2004, 10:09 AM
vss????? no clue what that means. Cause I ordered a new cable cause i dont have one on my car right now, will a stock crx hf cable work with my b16 tranny?
[post=380958]Quoted post[/post]​

VSS= Vehicle Speed Sensor. Get a 90-93 integra cable. it will work fine.

matt

Originally posted by CReX123@Aug 24 2004, 11:09 AM
So will the crx one work, or do i HAVE to get the integra one?
[post=380974]Quoted post[/post]​

Mine was not even close (89 Si stock). i had to get the longer teg cable. Depends on year and motor originally in car. I just know a teg will work fo sho.

matt

Ok, Cool, I ordered the Teg Cable. How do i hook this sucker up by the way??? i know its gotta go on the back of the cluster.

wooh wooh woooh.......my bad. I thought we where talking ablout the clutch cable, your stock one should work fine as long as it is also being connected to a cable tranny.

matt

Back