All right kids, Daddies got a brand new bag.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
So, yesterday I saw a guy waxing a nice little EH2 in the shop, and I asked him jokingly if he wanted to sell it. Well took me by surprise when he said "Yes, I do" he says, through his thick Serbian accent. So I looked, hmmm CX, asked how much he said $2200, I asked what year, "95", "wow" couldn't help but say it aloud. He stands up and starts pointing to the front "it has vtec", me thinking "dude, it's CX", he says "we have vtec put in". WAIT A MINUTE!!! "are you Shellys husband?" I asked, "Yea" he says, like whoa.....I found my VXs motor. The people I sold it to put it in a CX, and low and behold, I was about to buy it back, only it is wrapped in this......

Patrick approved

s40db3ddab23ab.jpg

My favorite part, no rust ANYWHERE!!!

s40db40939c415.jpg

Hello old friend (yes, A/C, and yes it works nice)

s40db40db02725.jpg

"Dude, it's a CX"

s40db413b81662.jpg

Yes, this is staying too, unless I can find a nice HK one to replace it.

s40db417e5f38f.jpg

Si rear speaker grill? nice.

s40db41c777a2e.jpg

y0!!! biatch, check out mah G ride

s40db420524a06.jpg

just mean man

s40db425294ee1.jpg

So, the color is Paradise Bluegreen BG 33P-4, which funny enough, I can only find as a color for 95 Delsol, no resource has it listed for 95 Civic hatchs ( or 95 CIvic priod), I like it. Now I have the fun task of stocking the white one, selling it, and at the same time, converting everything over to hte CX.

Plans well, I just told you numbskull, but really, if someone buys my VX with B16A, it's B18C6 all day y0.

looks good man. i liek the color too. where is that tag from? over seas i'd assume?

Ya, he must have made some engineers modifications to the interior, because that looks alot better then my old cx. :nod: nice find man!

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 26 2004, 12:18 AM
a Serb? First plan is deodorizer.

-> Steve

Man, I wish that was a joke, haha j/p, but you can tell the car has sat for a few months. Fortunely I bought it from the original owner, and she told me all the things that have happened to it, and what was done to fix them. The right rear corner was hit, as you can tell in the pic, it was a real pro repair, color matched perfectly, and no sign what so ever of shoudy work :)

92CivicCx, pretty much I am going to swap everything from the white one over to this one, it's a much better chassis, and finish, also it was bought in the states, so it will be easier to get another stateside title. My white one, even though US spec, was bought here in 92, and has never been to the states, the is no record of it, so it could have been a problem. I am forgoing swapping the brake conversion and rims, I am going to go all new five lug, and get some CTR rims, I love them, my favorite OEM, unless of course I can score a nice VTi (SiR) conversion here, and some tight ass 4x100.

Back