AllTrac vs. E46 M3.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So I'm sitting at a stop light today, waiting for the green to let me go, and I get rear ended by some really REALLY old guy in a brand new M3. He didn't hit me that hard, but hard enough to push me forward about 5'. I shut my car off and get out and run back to see if he's OK. He's fine; the air bag didn't go off, but he's all shook up and puts it in reverse. Big mistake. See, I had to do a little towing this weekend, and hadn't gotten around to taking my trailer hitch off, and when he backed up, it acted like a fish hook, and pulled the bumper off the front of his car. lol...

The cops came, filled out a report, bla bla bla, asked if I wanted to file charges, and I said no, that he's probably going to pay enough, and there's nothing wrong with my car. I felt kinda bad for the guy because he didn't even get the chance to bugger up my car. I dunno... maybe I shoulda bought 'em lunch or something in consolation for going toe to toe with a Toyota and getting owned. :p

I love my trailer hitch.

I got rear ended last Sunday (9 days ago) in a 3 way collision... me in front, Lexus in the middle, Avalon in the rear. The Lexus owners are claiming injuries and playing the whole insurance victim game- I'll just get cash for a new bumper out of it. The Lexus got owned by my trailer hitch too.

:)

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 28 2004, 07:21 PM
lol- think of the money you could pick up clearing driveways this winter :p
[post=395946]Quoted post[/post]​

I could do that... I *do* have AWD... When I was out in OR, I made $20 from towing some ricers on bald NT450s up a snowy hill they were trying to get up.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 28 2004, 08:19 PM
That's OR for ya. Plenty of ricers, and plenty of snow. :p
[post=395978]Quoted post[/post]​

actually the scene in oregon is pretty good, at least portland.
if washington had ONE shop like HorsePower Freaks...... oh man. any shop with 7supras in the parking lot, not to mention a few sick SR240s, gets my thubms up.

Portland is only decent because there are enough people that a few will know what's going on. Anywhere south of P-town though, and oh man!

Damn, I got an 89 Yota sporting Cragar drag rims... friend of mine had it before me, got T-boned by a '01 325... totalled the front end of the BMW and put a small nick in the rim, that was the only damage the pickup took... can't kill a Toyota, especially not with a BMW it seems

Back