Almost a darwin award

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This comes back to why people should have a license to breed.

Hahaha . . . guess this guy never heard of a napkin.

Or he doesnt know what goes on inside a dryer.

Sounds like the baby wouldnt stop crying and he was looking for a "time-out" spot for him :laugh:

J/k, that's rly wrong.

dang...thats messed up...the least he could have done was take the clothes off the baby and put them in the dryer...wtf...

...............i never thought this would happen.

I 100% agree with silverchild. I hope he needs stiches after theyre done with his ass.

i dunno. i think that the mom is to blame partly too. c'mon, do you really think that this is the first time this dude has showed how much of a fucktard he is? like he was the perfect damn guy then all of a sudden one day he decides to throw the baby in the dryer? hell no. she had to know he was a fuckin idiot, so she should be blamed also. not that he should be any less guilty, just that she should be blamed also.

they both need to get smacked around. i really feel sorry for the kid if they let the parents keep it. shit, a retarded monkey could probably raise the kid better than they can.

there was this guy about 40 miles south of us who ran over his 2 year old daughter with his riding lawnmower. The guy looked like a redneck and had a small yard (like in a subdivision). He didn't need the fucking riding mower in the first place. After the girl cam back from the hospitol the mother said "well I guess I shouldn't let her out of my sight when she's playing anymore"

Quoted post[/post]]
there was this guy about 40 miles south of us who ran over his 2 year old daughter with his riding lawnmower. The guy looked like a redneck and had a small yard (like in a subdivision). He didn't need the fucking riding mower in the first place. After the girl cam back from the hospitol the mother said "well I guess I shouldn't let her out of my sight when she's playing anymore"
exactly what i mean, its not just the person who commits the act, it also goes into whoever was neglectful (sp?) enough to let the stupid shit happen.

god, i wish these people would just kill themselves in the stupid accidents instead of hurting someone else.

Back