Almost Died

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

I found out this weekend that you CAN go 4-wheeling in an Accord. My freind Shaun lives in Branson-West and if any of you have ever been in Branson, Mo you know there are some pretty damn steep hills that just happen to be right off the side of the road. Well me and some other freinds were all following Shaun to his dads house down this white-gravel road, he starts E-Breaking a little you know just playin around, so i do it to and pull it off fine. He does it again and so do I but this time I over-corrected and when the car came back around it went ahead and fishtailed and threw me off the ledge that happened to be oh so convienetly there. The first thing I think as I look about 300 ft to the valley below is, Oh shit, bye bye me. Luckily though it is about a 70 degree incline, i mean steep enough a hummer or a rover would prolly be the only things that could climb it. luckily i stop in time instead of plummiting all the way down the hill. I end up slowly driving my car the rest of the way down, all the hill is is grass, no rocks or anything. we take the barb-wire fence out below and manage to get my car out. The most fucked up thing tho is the the only thing (so far) wrong with my car is a 10 inch scratch on the front bumper. Im lucky to be alive, but at least my car is ok. Ill try and get some pics of the hill, but i did record the hill and everythign on video, anyone know how to take a vid and put it onto comp. ill make it aval. for d/l. just thought id share my near death experience with yall.

Glad to hear your ok, I doubt a hummer can climb a 70 degree angle, that is almost upright :p

Milan

be careful with gravel, once when I was but a wee lad I had the smart idea to go spend the better part of an afternoon ebraking and reverse donuting in a gravel parking lot. After an hour or so I had gravel chips everywhere and then one of the stones punctured a hole in my catalytic converter. oops... :huh:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 1 2003, 04:16 PM
Glad to hear your ok, I doubt a hummer can climb a 70 degree angle, that is almost upright :p

Milan

Sisteve and I climbed one in his jeep one night.

Damn where were you last night, I coulda used some help. ya my car got wedged on the hill too,, cause there is this like, ledge and my car was balanced on it, we lifted the back end up and finished pushing it down :D after i landed me and josh jumped out and started screaming like it was fun, cause it was kinda cool flying through the air. Shauns dad said he was gonna give me a pilots liscense. im gonna check on getting the vid of the terrain made into comp.

it wud have been even better if ur car wud have turned into an airplane and flew into the air and then pizza fell from the sky and then... wait u almost died? Oh that is ghey sorry to hear that

:lol: :lol: wtf :lol: you know there is a "marijuana" thread on here, maybe you would feel right at home :D :p

Back