alright, let me get this straight?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bdogggut34

I have a 92' Si Hatchback. If i go onto hmotorsonline.com and get the 94-95 GSR complete changeover package for $3149 will i need anything else or have to "modify" anything for the swap?? I have a guy who can replace engines but wouldnt know the little knick knacks that sometimes come along with honda swaps. I can also just plug the P72 Ecu that the package comes with right into the Si harness right?? I just want to get everything straight before i buy the engine and start the project. Also, if you could answer the questions for a B18b also?? I see that this comes with a P75 Ecu so what would be needed for this?? Thanks for your help in advance.

the JDM harness is backwards so it will not work with your car
you can use it to modify your stock harness though (its not too hard all you will need to do is lengthen a few wires)
also i dont think you have the wiring for the secondaries in your car... so those will need to be added

see i didnt think it was that easy, what about a USDM B18c? They list both JDM and USDM so i assume i could choose between the two

the USDM harness will plug into your cars harness
all you would need to do is wire up the secondaries (or get the skunk2 manifold and get rid of the secondaries)

as long as you get the complete swap (with mounts, linkage, axels, etc) you should be fine

and you dont want the skunk manifold inless you do a few other mods, so just wire up the stock intake manifold. It gives good TQ responce anyways. I like it.

Back