Alright this stuff has gotta go

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NotUrAverage_Si

Just somethings I need to get rid of:

- 12:1 Vortech FMU - $100 obo

- oem b18c1 timing belt (never opened) - $50 *Sold*

- b16/18 Blockguard - $50 *Sold*

- autometer pro shift lite w/7600RPM pill - $50 *Potentially Sold*

- *AEM Fuel Rail (Blue) - $90 *Sold*

PM me if your interested and I prefer southern california residence.

I'll also have an equal length turbo manifold for sale soon and I have some other things for sale also but I need to go thru everything and see what I need to keep and what I want to sell.

yeah i shopped around for one before, you have the one I want... with a 7600 pill.

50 bucks you say? Figure out how much shipping would be to 46774 for me.

I get paid tomorrow, so could you hold it for me till next week? por favor?

I have never shipped anything out and wouldn't really know where to start. thats why I pretty much only sell things local so I can just meet up with the person then, that way they can also see what they're buying before they decide if they're gonna buy or not.

well it's exactly what I want. Just stop by the post office with the box you intend on shipping and ask them hwo much the cheapest would be. I'll pay it all.

I don't mind waiting for it... hell i can paypal you the cash when I get it.

What's the turbo manifold for :)? Got pics, and what are you thinking the ballpark figure's going to be? Who made it?

I'm still interested in this light..........

??

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 23 2004, 06:09 AM
What's the turbo manifold for :)? Got pics, and what are you thinking the ballpark figure's going to be? Who made it?

I just added an AEM Fuel Rail to the list.

The turbo manifold is currently on my b16 but should be off in a week or two. Honestly after thinking about it I'm not sure if I want to sell the manifold to a fellow hondaswapper. It's an ebay manifold, the one Ji wrote the article on. It's actually held up for the past 3 1/2 months with no signs of cracking but I wouldn't want to risk it.

Back