Am I missing anything?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dreded90crxsi

I'm gonna be doing a mini me swap on my 90 crx si soon. I am gonna be converting to obd1 and running a p28 ecu. I am getting a z6 head, intake mani, fuel rail, and fuel injectors. I still need a wiring conversion harness (might just make my own), all the gaskets, new oxygen sensor, and distributor. Do I need to replace any other sensors? Also I am thinking about getting an aftermarket header (not sure which one yet), and should I change the throttle body too because I know the one from my a6 has a different bore size then the z6 intake mani. Any help or suggestions are apprecieated.

OK I got some parts in and more on the way. I have the z6 head, intake mani, throttle body, fuel rail, and fuel injectors in the garage right now. I have an ebay header on the way along with a high flow cat. I still need a wiring conversion harness, obd1 oxygen sensor, obd1 dizzy, timing belt, and some gaskets. Which head gasket should I get, the z6 or y8?

Back