Am i on the right track???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mackh1017

ok i have posted many times trying to figure out what to with my 90 crx dx model into a b18b1 motor swap. mainly the problems i have been having is to get all the wiring done the "right way." so far it looks like the best option to me is to run a pr4 and redo all the wiring in the car to get that ecu to work. like i said i have a dx model crx which is made for dpfi but i went and ripped out the wiring out of an si model crx of the same year. this wiring harness is made for mpfi, but some one got to this thing first and ripped out the part i needed the most which is the part that goes to the fuel injectors,distributor, etc... now does this sound right to wire in the obd-1 ecu or take out the obd-1 components on the b18b1 and run a pre obd-1 ecu???? or does someone have that harness part that i just mentioned???

well, I would say run your DPFI harness witht he hasport conversion harness, but since you already ripped that out of the car, I now say go and find you another MPFI harness and install that, or you can go ahead and put the DPFI harness back in and use the hasport wiring conversion.

Stay OBD0

Back