Amber Corners

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JrSiRb16A

sup homies..yo ive seen alot of places sellin JDM amber corner knockoffs for the 88-89 civic hatch..but havent found a place that sell them for 90-91 civic hatch..for those that dont know there the layout is different between 88-89 vs. 90-91 for corners..any help would be appreciated..

I found tons of clears, and a ton of 88-89 ambers, but your right, not any ambers. You could get the clears and then use model transparent amber paint to color them, but that is pretty ghetto, and you have to reseal them properly or they will leak.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 26 2003, 10:01 AM
I found tons of clears, and a ton of 88-89 ambers, but your right, not any ambers. You could get the clears and then use model transparent amber paint to color them, but that is pretty ghetto, and you have to reseal them properly or they will leak.

yeah it sux..ive got clears on now..prob just leave em..

if you want ambers, give me a holla. I have some sitting right next to me in the office,

Ambers -- good choice B)

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 26 2003, 05:26 PM
I've seen 90-91 ambers... call around. I think Intercrew carries them.

will do

tried intercrew web site couple of time..didnt work..could be my pc..also i sent u a email JD..let me know..

Intercrew's web site doesn't exist right now... give them a call.

wouldn't the 90-91 crx corner lenses fit on the 90-91 civic hatch? i havent tried yet because i dont want to purchase corners for a rex and them not fit my hatch.

ya what the dealio, my pussy little shop had clears and 88 89 ambers but no 90 91 ambers, oh well, im still corner lightless

Originally posted by 91hbls@Jan 19 2004, 05:05 AM
wouldn't the 90-91 crx corner lenses fit on the 90-91 civic hatch? i havent tried yet because i dont want to purchase corners for a rex and them not fit my hatch.

The crx corners will "fit" on a 90-91 civic but they will look ghetto as hell, just get the ones meant for your car. Also....I have discovered that:

EVERYTHING IS ON EBAY

especially rice

Back