Ambien?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
useless thread. just wanted to let everyone know that i popped two Ambien (girlfriends sleep medication) (your only supposed to take half of one) and boy am i fucking LIT. I cant walk in a straight line, my speech is slurred, i feel like i smoked the entire Humbolt county forest to the head, (the only other time i have felt THIS fucked up was when me and a 2 friends did a bottle run at pavillions and jacked a Costco economy sized bottle of JD and took that shit to the head, we actually sent "Big Red" who was this big fat red headed chick, into pavillions. we had jacked so many bottle from that store that they knew us by face. the rationale was that if a big fat ugly chick (who by the way could out drink any of you motherfuckers on here, she was irish) into paavillions to jack a bottle of JD, the guys would not pay attention to her and she would get away with it.), and best of all that shit kicked in in about 10 mins :lol:

anyone ever try this shit? im about to pass the fuck out lol.

ya go ahead and lock this thread if you must. seems as if its ok to postwhore when you are drunk, but pop a little sleep medication thats not prescribed for you and all hell breaks loose.

i dont need this fucking shit from you people

so you ever try this shit? :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

amdien is ok. i'm not much of a pill popper but i do take a couple or loratabs(sp) or perkasets everynow and then. like once a month. they do fuck you up tho.

That's crazy that you mention this Tony. As some of you may know, my g/f is very pregnant and on Sat. she started having really bad back pain. So the doctor gave her 2 ambiens. About an hour later my g/f was literally falling all over the place, slurring her words, and said she felt like she was super drunk. If it's safe enough to give to a pregnant woman, how bad can it be? I see the new robitusin if you ask me..... :lol:

Back