American Cancer Society

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by eghonda@Aug 9 2004, 03:36 PM
added my last 8 bones from my paypal account. definitely a much worthy cause
[post=374432]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah bro i got it. Thanks a bunch very awesome

Will be donating shortly--is there a deadline?

Originally posted by tab+Aug 3 2004, 12:50 AM-->
@Aug 2 2004, 12:01 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/conditions/...e.ap/index.html

that chick raised 200,000 in four years selling lemonaide....
[post=371469]Quoted post[/post]​

Damnit, that's just sad. :sad:
[post=371806]Quoted post[/post]​

That story is so sad I almost cried from reading it. :sad: I have just donated another $10.

Here to help with what I can.

C'mon guys, we can do better than that!!!! :nod:

I figured id help in the fight.iI donated 10 bucks. Expect more from me next week. I have had 3 family members die in the past 6 years of cancer and i know it isnt much but it helps. Even if it buys the researchers lunch it is still keeping them fed and who can help the cure of cancer with an empty stomach. haha... But for real i know it may not hit everyone directly but please just put some money in for the fight.

To all of you that have donated.. thank you! those of you that haven't you have less than one week to do so.

No offense but you have no reason not to donate unless you just dont want to. It's setup for paypal, credit/debit cards and freaking money order. The only excuse you can possibly have is you just dont want to or you're broke in that case.. you should have sold your computer and got rid of internet access by now. 1 dollar 5 dollars.. 20, 30 even 40 dollar donation have been taken place. don’t be lazy make a little bit of a difference.

like one dude said on HS, if you can just buy a researcher looking for a cure's lunch you're making a difference.

Do it now dont screw around.

sorry man but i donate everything to diabetes reaserch. I kavhe a mouther and a cousin with it and had i grandfather die from it.

I haven't got access to a computer that will load my paypal acc. yet. You say that the deadline is Sept. 1st, so I will try my hardest to get my donation in in the next few days. I know a computer that I might be able to use, so cross your fingers.

guys come on one more day.. if you want to donate do it now! up to 180 with out my donation :(

just wanted to say thanks to all that donated. the money goes out this friday and we should be getting a thank you back from them with individual names on there. Thanks guys

Back