An ass like this in a locker room?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

inesclappingrandom7_display_image.jpg

holy camel toe!!

holy camel toe!!

you posted the words while i was scrolling down to get to the reply box. lol

god that thing is awesome. i bet it's nice and shaved too.

i put a note in my calendar to watch for a sex tape being "leaked" about 6 months from now after her 15 minutes of fame expire.

Those pants dont need to come off - just puncture them with your ... uhh ... :ph34r:

I thought the issues arose in the locker room when naked guys were bumping into her?

no it was apparently "catcalls" and comments that were made.

If it were me, I'd just close the locker room altogether until the players have a chance to shower/dress. I don't think too many male reporters wanna be in the locker room with 53 naked dudes walking around.

Its all about the scoop. They want to get in as early as possible to kick the story back to the studio. That includes sitting across from dudes that are walking around hanging out with their wang out.

how would it be if things were turned around? would they let 1 dude into the world womens locker room? i would like to see the report on those numbers.

nope wouldnt ever happen. this is sexism at its finest. keep your cameltoe snatch out of the locker room.

Its all about the scoop. They want to get in as early as possible to kick the story back to the studio. That includes sitting across from dudes that are walking around hanging out with their wang out.

I understand, that's why I would make everyone wait it out. Then they can all race in there for their scoops without having some guys junk in their face.

Last edited:
how would it be if things were turned around? would they let 1 dude into the world womens locker room? i would like to see the report on those numbers.

not sure if it happens or not, but I think part of the reason is nobody gives a fuck about women's sports in general. At least in comparison to the big 4.

nope wouldnt ever happen. this is sexism at its finest.

agreed.

Another thing I'm wondering is how it works in college athletics. I'm guessing there's a waiting period.

Yeah I have no desire to hang out in a WNBA locker room *shudders*

And really what questions would you ask? So how did it feel to make the winning lay up after your team ran through the entire play with no improv what so ever 15 times? Oh and was it exciting to almost execute a fast break?

Yeah I have no desire to hang out in a WNBA locker room *shudders*

And really what questions would you ask? So how did it feel to make the winning lay up after your team ran through the entire play with no improv what so ever 15 times? Oh and was it exciting to almost execute a fast break?
How about the locker room at a women's volleyball tournament?

Or the Women's World Cup?

How about the locker room at a women's volleyball tournament?

Or the Women's World Cup?

i was going to mention this in my previous post about a guy in the locker room. i can't think of any sports that aren't strongly dominated by lesbians. and nobody wants to hear from the losers. like, anna kournikova is hot, but she has never won a tournament.

same with danica patrick. she's built up to be all hot and shit, but she's just ok/slightly above average. she doesn't get many race interviews. "so uh, what was it like to crash on the 3rd lap and finish 41st out of 43? "

I am in agreeance on both subjects:
A) Nobody gives a fawk about women's sports. I dont follow women sports aside from my league.
B) I dont even want to be in our locker room before/after games.
Some things just cant be unseen.

That is all.

LFL locker room wouldnt be bad either

yes please

ZZ450D553E.jpg

Back