And your national champion is,,,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

out of your 242 posts, i swear that 121 (half) are "werd". good contributions post whore...^_^
And I bet close to 2,500 of yours are all in the members lounge talking about touching yourself....................hahahahaha.

most of mine are
lol
wtf
ttiwwop
hi
:wave:
:stfunoob:
:pissedoffban:

And I bet close to 2,500 of yours are all in the members lounge talking about touching yourself....................hahahahaha.
dude, who the fuck are you? i usually don't get in a pissing match online, but you make no sense whatsoever.

i think the asian (pacific islander, whatever) mormon is callin you out!!! e-fight!!!!

a playoff series would make too much sense for the BCS to use... There is no true national champ until that happens because, honesltly any given sunday/saturday any team can pull one out. Just because a team did awesome through the season doesnt mean they couldnt choke like a bitch in any type of post season

If the superbowl came about through a voting system, instead of any playoffs whatsoever, the NFL wouldnt be what it is today.

College is ment to prepare you for the real world (which in my 4 years it really didnt do all that well, experence>extra time in school) so if Div 1 college football is putting numerous guys into the NFL each year then shouldnt they prepare for how the NFL system works?

/rant, long day at work..... BCS FTL

I dont think they'll ever change, atleast not in the next 5 years. Analysts, sports journalists, sports show people, and fans have been chanting playoffs for years. I think they dont want to break tradition.

I dont think they'll ever change, atleast not in the next 5 years. Analysts, sports journalists, sports show people, and fans have been chanting playoffs for years. I think they dont want to break tradition.
well, considering the BCS just signed a 4 year contract extension, the NCAA is contracted to use it for a while. i don't even think that a playoff was discussed this year.

Back