Andrew's engine swap (pics)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

128 / 112 to be exact.
On a basic street tune. Theres a few more HP left in it, in tuning. Plus that was with the old header. With this DC sports 4-1 I bet it'll change it a little bit, too.

Thing pulled hard. I'm thinking of picking up another car to put it in. Even my crx (for za bewst).

I don't really want to sell it. It's MUCH more worth it for me to use than to sell, cause I've got way too much money invested in the stupid thing.

:)

Last edited:
I have seen people use plexiglass for door panels. They just painted the back of it so when you scratch the face it is still colored. Just a suggestion that might not look half bad.

Thats a good idea. And it'd be pretty cheap too.
Looks like it'd work great on a track car (who knows if thats where my rex is heading)

Yeah, I feel you on the motor. I guess I'm just getting irritated with mine :)

As far as the Decepticons thing, I didn't even notice :(

wetoddimage.wtdr

Man, I don't think it looks that good. It looks too big.

After seeing that pic, I'd stay with your factory dash. You've got a real nice N clean interior. Plz don't put aluminum door panels in!!!!! They can't weigh 5 lbs a piece :S

If anything, just hook up the LS cluster. Jose did it in that CRX he has and. while not a perfect fit
, it looked good!

My .02

I was kidding man! I got junk. But yea do a B-swap. Have you already feel the potential of a B-series. I though some one close to you has a LS-VTEC. BTW I got spanked by a 96 civic EX stock D16y8 + a 75 wet shot of NOS. By about 3 cars last Thursday night. I spun bad and had to let off, and play catch-up. Then I spanked a semi-build b18A1 91 crx HF DC sport 4-2-1 header/ intake?/ thermal exhaust. Vs . my 88 CRX HF stock B18A1 stock air box/ stock exhaust manifold/ and Buddy Club exhaust. I got that crx by about a car.

haha. Yeah, my brother has an ls/v. I need to get some good pics of it, it rips. I just don't have the spare cash to go B :(

whats up Jose:D

i see your still keeping that Crx alive. Glad to see you on a real forum rather than that pos here in Tally. Here you'll actually learn and teach someone something.

see ya around

whats up Jose:D

i see your still keeping that Crx alive. Glad to see you on a real forum rather than that pos here in Tally. Here you'll actually learn and teach someone something.

see ya around

Dude, I KNOW you're not dissing Tallyimports. Why, on that forum resides the most knowledgeable, helpful people I've ever have the pleasure of knowing!:laughbounce2:

I go for the for sale forum and random funny thread ever now and then.

I really hope that was joke.lol

Jose has more Honda mechanic skills than Bobby. thats no lie.

I dunno about Bobby, but I know 3/4 of em are bandwagon riding suckups who laugh at you if they don't agree with what you have or are doing.

Andrew, do THIS to you LS cluster.

gauges.jpg

It's tape + blue marker + WHITE LED's :ph34r:

I think I'm gonna do it.

yes including Bobby. He's the biggest ass of all. Mostly because he's a forum nazi. If you disagree with him he'll be quick to whip out the ban stick. i know he's banned me once already. Thanks to Arty, Rotorious brought me back.

Fuck those guys. HS is where its at.

Tally Imports----Rice
Hondaswap---- Nice.

the only time i go to TI is to sell my stuff or see whats for sale. thats it. Every now and then i'll reply to post from my friends like Eddie and recently posted to Jose's for sale thread.

I put a CB radio into my CRX yesterday :p

0002837720105_215X215.jpg

Been listening and talking with truckers in my garage :D

Definitely recommended!

Dude this thing is straight gangsta. Talking with truckers and junk. Getting info for traffic jams up ahead, weather, etc!

I want to get all my buddies to get one, so we can chat on CB and not cell phones. Less money and less distraction!

Back