android 2.2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ive been thinkin about gettin a tablet, (Im NOT getting an iPad), and I was lookin at the different ones that have the Android OS. Is it the same as the phones, or not at all?

I dunno rather I want 2.2 or 3.0.

its what the ipad is to iphone.

its a small computer. a big phone that cant make phone calls. lol.

my friend has a galaxy tab. its pretty nifty.

but, when it comes down to it, i have a laptop for my mobile computing needs.

Lol, no I was askin about the Android versions. Are they the same as the phones, or is it totally different on the tablets?

its pretty similar.
the one i played with was a faster than my phone.

bigger screen, a faster processor i believe, just cant make phone calls.

i liked it, but not enough to make me wanna buy one. they just seem like a novelty item to me.

I see. Im just lookin to buy one as a digital portfolio of sorts. When Im out shootin an event, its easier to pull out a tablet loaded with pictures to show ppl, instead of a big ass ringed binder. Ill hafta go play with one to see how I like the displays.

they would be pretty good for something like that.
you'll mainly want to pay attention to the screen size though.
the galaxy tabs screen would probably be too small for that type of thing, but im not positive. there are others to take a look at.

Honeycomb (Android 3.0) is optimized for tablets so I would lean more towards a 3.0 tablet. However I have yet to play with any android tablet of any kind.

they would be pretty good for something like that.
you'll mainly want to pay attention to the screen size though.
the galaxy tabs screen would probably be too small for that type of thing, but im not positive. there are others to take a look at.

Thanks for the heads up. The others I was lookin at were 7" screens also. I could settle for that size, if the display was absolutley crystal clear.

Honeycomb (Android 3.0) is optimized for tablets so I would lean more towards a 3.0 tablet. However I have yet to play with any android tablet of any kind.

Looks like Ill be headed to the store to play for a while lol.

digital photo frame + memory stick is way cheaper.... just saying

Back