andys auto sport

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm sure that some if not most of you have heard about this place, they have been around for a while. but I'm wondering if any of you guys have ordered from them before? and if you have would you mind posting your review on their service and all of that. I'm thinking about getting a few things but I'm not sure you know?

thanks

do not, and i repeat DO NOT get anything from andys auto sport, based out of california! a few years ago, i hit a cow in my 92 gsr. it fucked up my hood and front bumper, and both fenders. so, i get my insurance check and go shoppping online, ordered a carbon fiber VIS hood, z3 fenders, and a blitz front bumper from andys, and ordered priority shipping, paid over $1000 in total..well 3 months go by and still no parts, so i start calling them up, and they say it was backordered and will take 2 more weeks to arrive. so i waited, and again, no parts. this went on for 8 months, when still no parts, i called and demanded a refund for my parts i never recieved. it took 6 more weeks to arrive but i got a refund for what i paid. i wouldnt reccomend anyone buy from them. thats my experience/review. other may have had better luck with them, but hell no not me.

any place you plan on ordering from you should ask about the stock. (inventory) andys does alot of drop shipping and thats okay if you either know of the back order time and they call you with updates for longer back orders for what ever reason. and if they will refund any payment in full if you change your mind. or its even better if andys supplier has your item in stock. i do drop shipping too but i dont have advertisements like andys..i just havent had time for all that. but if anyone orders from me i find out before i accept payment if the part is available. i have a 30 day net pay with my suppliers so if i have an item drop shipped i dont have to pay the supplier for 30 days from my order (for a customer) if i cancel due to too long of await or a customer cancels their order, i can refund the customer in full and all it costs me is transaction fees for credit card stuff or money order and postage fees. depending on the initial transaction. so find out stuff like this before you buy.

Back