1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart dies at 22

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by reckedracing, Apr 11, 2009.

1. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The van, that reportedly ran a red light and hit a car in which Los Angeles Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart was a passenger in, is seen in Fullerton, California April 9, 2009. Adenhart died in a car accident early on Thursday morning, police said, just hours after he hurled six shutout innings against the Oakland Athletics.

[​IMG]
    This undated photo released by Cal State Fullerton shows Courtney Stewart, who was killed in a car crash Thursday April 9, 2009, along with Los Angeles Angels pitcher Nick Adenhart and another person.

2. sufikation

sufikation Active Member

Where they in the same crash or different ones? Drunk drivers make me insane with anger...that shit is pathetic. You never here of stoners on a space cruise killing anyone...let alone anything. Why do we allow drunks to kill our innocent on the streets?

3. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

not sure exactly what you mean were they in the same crash...

4. D16Civic

D16Civic Matt

RIP

I heard that the guy that was driving the van was 3x the legal limit. Of course he fled the scene on foot. Seems like the guy that deserves to be killed never is.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2009
  5. Bl6CRX

Bl6CRX Senior Member

Yeah they definitly were in the same crash....she went to the same highschool that I did.

Really sucks....

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted