Anger Management

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

SueBee

What two threats to your Sue? It's more that after all of what you said to us about last year's breakup, my stomach just turns at the thought of you sleeping again with someone that you insisted dumped you and went immediately to sex up your best friend. That's what the deal is with me. Gross!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't even know why you are talking about me in the first place....you know anything about me or what I do. I don't think you've ever even said a word to me and I've never done anything to you. So, why don't you leave me out of your conversations and mind your own business.

Wow...just wow....

Hello and welcome to a Private Message.

Wtf is wrong with these people? How can society even let them survive when they obviously have no common sense. Shit like this wants me to take Darwinism into my own hands, just go across the country shooting idiots--and I would, but I need someone to ring up my gas, and charge me for my food at wal-mart.

Edit: I tried to read this three times, and I still don't know how you managed to crawl out of the zoo and use a keyboard. Bad monkey!

s3e03c2920e185.jpg

Awesome... I've never heard of suebee? Is this person here just to bitch at someone else? lol

What two threats to your Sue? It's more that after all of what you said to us about last year's breakup, my stomach just turns at the thought of you sleeping again with someone that you insisted dumped you and went immediately to sex up your best friend. That's what the deal is with me. Gross!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't even know why you are talking about me in the first place....you know anything about me or what I do. I don't think you've ever even said a word to me and I've never done anything to you. So, why don't you leave me out of your conversations and mind your own business.
are you a chick?

why dont you come over to so. cali and put your head on my lap and tell me all about what's bothering you. i guarantee you after a few minutes you will forget all about your ex boyfriend.

daddy will show you how much daddy cares about you :D

one more thread liek this, and im closing the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back