Angles for an integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gnat5680

Ok I have a 10" bandpass enclosure. What way should it fire. And what is the "Face" is it the ports or the front of the sub?

This is in a 92 integra. I don't know if it is considered a car or hatchback being its a long 3 door.

Its A H.b..face The Ports Towards The Rear With The Back Of The Box As Close To The Rear Seat As Possible. And W/ A Bandpass Box The Face Would Be Your Ports.

its a hatch so up, or backwards, try them both then see how it sounds

I Agree, Dont Hurt To Flip A Box A Few Ways To Hear Yourself, But I Promise You One Thing, With The Bandpass, And Most Others In That Model Teg, You Will Have More Port Noise, Over The Years At My Job Ive Built At Least 13 Enclosures For The 90-93 Int From Mild To Wild And Still The Ultimate Choice Is A False Floor , Fiberglassed Down Into The Spare Tire Space. It Weighs Alot More Though.

I will try it with the port back wards then!

I have also been thinking about changing boxes soon. What would you recommend.? Nothing to wild. I mainly use it to compliment the music not for a bump. But I do like to turn it up and feel it sometimes. what would you guys suggest? Thanks!

just depends on what name brand of the speaker, the company will have the specs for it

after listening to metal and other rock bands i prefer sealed 10's for the punchy fast responsive bass. I still get low notes and stuff but obviously not like the 12';s or bigger. For rap and hip hop i would say slot ported. For fast beats and notes i would say sealed box. I have had all the above.

I currently have a sealed box and man i love it. Nice and tight!

I run a Visonik 10" Bandpass with a Visonik 400watt amp.

I was looking at some Infinitys but its just the box that is the problem.

I listen to rock, rap, metal, and techno mainly. I like the tight sound but I want to be able to be heard a block away if I choose. (not really, but very loud)

Ok, Where can I get the specs? I have been wanting to build my own box but can find all the "Science" for it.

Thanks!

ILL DO YA A FAVOR,, GIVE ME ABOUT AN HOUR AND ILL HIT YOU BACK WITH THEM, I WILL EVEN GIVE THEM TO YOU ALREADY FIGURED. MEANING INSTEAD OF NORMAL, (Cu. feet), ILL DO THE MATH AND TELL YOU EXACT MEASUREMENTS.

Well, I turned them so the ports are facing backwards half expecting nothing to sound different. But holy shit. I did not know that those subs had that much power.

Thanks!

Back