Another bike video that makes me want to go riding =)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he was talking about the wable in the wheels on some of those bikes...they were all over the place.

and then homeboy that got LAUNCHED off of his bike...i kinda wanted to see the rest of that.

sweet fuckin video jeffie :thumbsup:

could have used some wipeouts though. :)

and I can get that low in my duc... :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
he was talking about the wable in the wheels on some of those bikes...they were all over the place.

and then homeboy that got LAUNCHED off of his bike...i kinda wanted to see the rest of that.

its called head shake and yeah i would liked to seen the rest of that high side too.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

its called head shake and yeah i would liked to seen the rest of that high side too.

Actually it's called WOBBLE, and he rode THROUGH it.

Thank you, please drive through the drive thru.

And I completely agree, TTIWWP of that sweet starting highside. Dude just jumped up off the bike... looked Matrix'esque.

Simply amazing. I can't believe how close that guy's handle bars got to the road. That was like 2 inches.

And the wobbles are crazy, they stay on the throttle and ride em out. Thats happened to me, and Its scary as all hell... But then again, I had slid out into traffic after someone slammed on their brakes right in front of me, missed them, slid out right in front of an SUV. A white ford explorer. And an explorer has never looked so scary ever before. I held it together, but my heart jumped through my chest.

This was on a HD sportster, too..

Back