Another car meet today.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
just pictures of 2 different cars and some of my friends, trying to play around with getting good pictures. anywho onto the pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

The GTR looks friggin awesome in person, it is one of the better looking cars out there. its friggin MEAN! there was around 5 boosted Zs at this meet, the low end making 450hp the higher end making 700+ everyone wanted to run the GTR on the highway, but the GTR was still doing its break in. 200 miles on the clock.

friggin sweet car. After seeing it in person and getting a look inside, Nissan did one hell of a job, I was iffy at first about the car but now I can say that they did the GTR name justice.

my buddy down in SD is contemplating getting a GTR.. his GSR recently got stolen so its giving him reason to really upgrade.. he's also thinking about the 135i or the new M3..

A few weeks back I photoshopped a dildo into that one dudes hands.

this time around...

lovers.jpg

I took it a step further. =)

Me and my friend went to a little meet today and i only seen one Z, looked good though, Ill take my camera next time.

I love the GT-R just last night i was watching super cars and they did a segment on the GT-R and even showed the 2009 release of it. omg are they bad. my personal thoughts but nissan made a legend out of the GT-R and Skyline.

Back